Published 13 November 2019
Telesales / Lead generation B2B
Telesales / appointment setter / new business sales executive / cold caller / outbound B2B
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced appointment setter to make outbound calls to prospective clients.
The role will involve researching local businesses to target, making calls and feeding the information into our CRM system.
Your own efforts will dictate your success in this role.
The successful candidate will be working within the office directly with the business development manager. The role will require you to work under your own initiative.
To be considered for this role, ideally you will possess:
- Strong communication skills, both written & orally, with the ability to quickly build rapport
- Computer literacy skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with clients, suppliers, colleagues and industry professionals over the phone
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
- Confident, resilient team player
- Strong organisational skills
Telesales experience is desirable but not essential; drive and results-driven you must be!
Salary £18,000 to £20,000 / year + commission (OTE £40,000 + / year)
How to apply
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to be considered for this IT Technician job then we would like to hear from you.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity contact us.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
No recruitment agencies or consultants.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.